THELIA Forum

Welcome to the THELIA support and discusssion forum

Announcement

Rejoignez la communauté sur le Discord Thelia : https://discord.gg/YgwpYEE3y3

Hi all,
I have two question:
1. Is there a way(eg. module) to modify order on the backend? I mean add new product, modify qty or delivery cost?
2. I need to control the product visibility by stock. I mean if the product out of stock i needs to disappear on the frontend. Is there an official solution for that?
I found the product loop has a parameter min_stock that can control it eg. {.................... min_stock=1} but i could not find this parameter for the {count} that generates number of the products in one category.

thanks for any suggestion!

Hello,

1) Orders cannot be changed once placed.

2) {count type="product" ... } is accepting the very same parameters as the {loop type="product" ... }

OpenStudio Toulouse

Thanks ROADSTER31!
You're my hero again smile
1. do you know if there is a plan for that feature? I think it is very commonly used by administrators when a customer wanted to modify something in the order.
for example: want to remove/add product or want to change the shipping method etc.
2. its really working for categories, I'll discover the other pleaces where the product appears soon.

smile

1. Is it safe to allow an admin to change an already paid order ? I'm not sure. Anyway, it's possible to cancel an order, and create another one in the back-office with this module : https://github.com/thelia-modules/OrderCreation

OpenStudio Toulouse

Yes for pre-payed orders it is risky and not common, but here in Hungary there is a lot of 'cash on delivery' type orders/delivery(more than 50%). Sometimes the customer change his mind and wants to modify some product(change the qty or wants to add another etc).

I have another question (sorry to disturb you again): It is about deleting an existing order(I know there is a status for it 'canceled' ). I know it is also risky for pre-payed orders but sometimes should be a good feature.

Last edited by akidur (02-06-2016 07:42:26)

There's currently no way to delete an order. A simple module would solve this.

OpenStudio Toulouse