THELIA Forum

Welcome to the THELIA support and discusssion forum

Announcement

Rejoignez la communauté sur le Discord Thelia : https://discord.gg/YgwpYEE3y3

#1 Templates priority

(29-12-2017 12:09:56)

hi,
I've already make a copy of the \templates\FrontOffice\Default\*.* into \templates\FrontOffice\MyModuleName\*.* and changed the default templates in the admin page. Now I can modify any html file to work with myModule.

There's onother way to do that? A way where all my files remain into \locale\module\mymodule?

I've try to make subdirectory of mymodule\templates\frontOffice\etc.. but without any result.

Thanks

#2 Re: Templates priority

(29-12-2017 12:30:56)

I've try to make subdirectory of mymodule\templates\frontOffice\etc.. but without any result.

You have to clear the Thelia cache (basically rm cache/dev and cache/prod directories) to make these templates visible to the template engine

Anyway, I'm not sure to understand what you're trying to do. Create a new template which use features of your module ? Inject your module's template fragements in the defautl template ?

OpenStudio Toulouse

#3 Re: Templates priority

(29-12-2017 14:15:05)

Create a new template which use features of your module ?

Yes, that's it!

But I've already do it like I saw in one of your new templates. I've copied the default directory to one new in the same level with mymodule name and after all I changed the default template name in the admin interface.

I've copy all files but edited just 4 o 5.

I'm asking if there is way to create only that 4 o 5 files in a sub directory of mymodule\templates\frontOffice\default that thelia render before its default ones.

In that way in a future update of thelia will be simple for me know what html files I'll have to edit.

#4 Re: Templates priority

(29-12-2017 17:45:10)

I'm asking if there is way to create only that 4 o 5 files in a sub directory of mymodule\templates\frontOffice\default that thelia render before its default ones.

No, and it would be a nice feature.

OpenStudio Toulouse