THELIA Forum

Welcome to the THELIA support and discusssion forum

Announcement

Rejoignez la communauté sur le Discord Thelia : https://discord.gg/YgwpYEE3y3

#1 Payment module not working

(06-11-2016 22:08:56)

I installed the paypal module, configured both sandbox and regular but when I try to make a test purchase when it gets to the selection of payment I click on paypal and then check that Ive read the terms, then click on next step it boots be back to the cart or the home page and doesn't continue. I kept trying it and then I get this message: Please check your input: You've submitted this form too many times. Further submissions will be ignored during 1 hour(s) it does this for sandbox or regular.

I also installed stripe but every time I try to enable it I get this message: Stripe library is missing.
I downloaded the stripe library and installed it where it said to install it.

Ozzie

It's actually really hard to get a website running when the payment modules don't work.  I installed a fresh installation and the payment modules never did work right from the beginning.  Too bad, I'm really disappointed,  I REALLY, REALLY liked the software, it had everything I needed. I guess I'll have to research something else if I can't get this to work.

Ozzie

Please try  to test the payment in development mode, you'll get errors (if any) in your browser

OpenStudio Toulouse

It's doing the same exact thing in development mode, going back to the cart instead of finishing the payment process.  There are no errors.

I also get the same message about the stripe library missing.

Ozzie

Okay, I figured it out.  One of the items had a 0 stock but did not show it as an error on the page when it went back to the cart.  It showed on the view page source but not on the page.  When I changed the stock the paypal worked.

I still would like to know where to install the stripe library so it will access it.

Ozzie

I still would like to know where to install the stripe library so it will access it.

The Stripe library (e.g. Stripe\Stripe.php class) should be available for the module. As stated in the Readme.md :

Either you install StripePayment manually or via composer, the presence of Stripe API files is checked when you try to activated the module. If the API files are absent, you can't use Stripe. Be aware that API files are set into the core/vendor folder.

It means that you should install Stripe either with composer, by changing the thelia composer.json file, or manually in core/vendor directory.

What did you do precisely to "install" the Stripe library ?

OpenStudio Toulouse

core/vendor/stripe/stripe-php

Ozzie

Did you try the composer method ?

OpenStudio Toulouse

I checked the composer.json file and the line is already there.

Did you checked the Thelia composer.json, or module's one ?

Anyway, you need ssh access to issue at thelia root to use the folliwing command :

composer require stripe/stripe-php:3.*

OpenStudio Toulouse