THELIA Forum

Welcome to the THELIA support and discusssion forum

I have my content arranges in folders where 'Resources' is the default folder and 'Eating Plan' is the child folder.

How do I get the title of the default folder dynamically? I am editing the content.html but none of the loops offer a straightforward way on getting this information.

I tried this the code below but there is an error I suspect because there is a $TITLE variable already existing from the outer loop.

{loop name="blog.content" type="content" id=$content_id limit="1"}
                {loop type="folder" id=$DEFAULT_FOLDER depth=1}
                    <h1 id="main-label" class="page-header text-center">{$TITLE}</h1>
                 {/loop}
                <div class="chapo">
                    <h3 class="text-center">{$TITLE}</h3>
                </div>
                {if $DESCRIPTION}
                    <div class="description">
                        {$DESCRIPTION nofilter}
                    </div>
                {/if}
        {/loop}

Your help will be highly appreciated

The folder loop has no name attribute.

Use the development mode to get error messages.

CQFDev | Sites, boutiques, modules, développement et intégration pour Thelia 1 et 2

According to the output on the link below, I can pass the id of the default folder to retrieve the name. Is my code snippet above correct? That would be a good place start when directing a newbie

http://doc.thelia.net/en/documentation/loop/folder.html

True. However, a "name" attribute is required for every loop. Your folder loop doesn't have one. Try something like

{loop type="folder" name="some-name" id=$DEFAULT_FOLDER depth=1}

depth=1 is not required.

And, once again, work in development mode (http://thelia.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=11787). You'll get meaningfull error messages directly in your browser

CQFDev | Sites, boutiques, modules, développement et intégration pour Thelia 1 et 2