THELIA Forum

Welcome to the THELIA support and discusssion forum

Announcement

Rejoignez la communauté sur le Discord Thelia : https://discord.gg/YgwpYEE3y3

Hi,

My Thelia site has been up and running for some weeks now and is generally very good. However I am starting to get some screenshots from some users of an error when trying to pay with the paypal module. When they are selecting the paypal module and clicking 'next' to be taken to the payment portal they are reciving the thelia standard error message - "An Error Occurred - We're sorry but an error.....". I am unable to reproduce this error in any browser, I always get passed to paypal fine. Other customers are also making successful transactions as well, but a percentage are completely unable to get to the payment page.

Is there any place I can start to work this problem out? Logs seem to show nothing related, and as I cant reproduce the error I dont know where to start to debug it. I am using Thelia 2.2.0. Thanks for any advice.

Last edited by AsQ (05-12-2015 12:00:13)

Is there something related to Paypal in the Thelia log, or in your Apache error log ?

OpenStudio Toulouse

Strangely nothing to do with paypal, but at the exact time of the last failed transaction there are these lines in the Thelia error log. Could there be something to do with this?

1: ERROR [ImageException.php:__construct()] {21} 2015-12-04 8:33:03:Source image file /home/......./local/media/images/module/ does not exists.
1: ERROR [ImageException.php:__construct()] {21} 2015-12-04 8:33:03:Source image file /home/......./local/media/images/module/ does not exists.
2: ERROR [Image.php:parseResults()] {346} 2015-12-04 8:33:03:Failed to process image in image loop: Source image file /home/....../local/media/images/module/ does not exists.
2: ERROR [Image.php:parseResults()] {346} 2015-12-04 8:33:03:Failed to process image in image loop: Source image file /home/......./local/media/images/module/ does not exists.